Stipendium 8th EDILIC Congress, Lisbon
Participation and submission procedures
The EDILIC association supports its members!
As part of its policy of development and support for its members, the EDILIC association will offer up to 5 scholarships, for a maximum amount of 200 Euros each to support the participation of delegates whose papers have been accepted at the 8th EDILIC Congress held in Lisbon from 11 to 13 July 2019.
EDILIC members can apply for scholarships in one of the following three categories:
1. long-term members of the EDILIC association (as a continuous member for at least 5 years, i.e. since 2014) (2 scholarships are available)
2. student members of the EDILIC association. The graduation must not be effective before the end of the congress. Proof of their student status must be attached to the application with a letter of support from the professor concerned. (2 scholarships are available)
3. EDILIC members residing in one of the countries designated by the European Association for Educational Research as low GDP countries and other countries, as indicated in the extended list below (see the information sheet on the countries concerned) (1 scholarship is available).
The place of residence will be determined by the postal address currently on the EDILIC membership list.
Countries with low GDP are:
- Africa - all countries except Equatorial Guinea and Seychelles;
- America - all countries except Canada, the United States of America, St. Kills and Nevis and Trinidad and Tobago;
- Asia - all countries except Bahrain, Brunei Darussalam, Hong Kong SAR, Israel, Japan, Republic of Korea, Kuwait, Macao, Malaysia, Oman, Qatar, Singapore, Taiwan, UAE;
- Australasia/Oceania - all countries, except Australia and New Zealand;
- Europe - Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, FYR Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Turkey and Ukraine.
Funding is provided in the form of a scholarship. No one will receive more than 200 Euros, but smaller amounts may be allocated. The Scholarships Committee reserves the right not to award scholarships in any category and to consider the award of any amount of money left after the award of scholarships in these three categories to the next candidate on the list and as required.
It should be noted that an application for an award submitted by a person who was not a member during the 2017-2018 period will not be considered. If a person received support at the previous congress, they will not be given priority over other requests.
Fellowship applicants may be the main author or co-author of the paper. Only one person may be funded per proposal.
Scholarship applications will be accepted after confirmation by the organizers of the acceptance of the abstract (the email confirming must be attached to the application).
There is no guarantee that these scholarships will be awarded at future conferences.
For the application to be valid, candidates must complete a form that is available here. If a candidate has been a member for less than 5 years or is a student candidate, the name and contact information of a university reference person is required.
Students are asked to provide a letter of recommendation from a faculty member or their research director.
Decisions of the Scholarships Committee will be based entirely on the information provided by applicants in their application forms.
- submission of the request by 31st March, 2019 to the EDILIC email address: email@example.com by midnight and the committee's response by 5thApril, 2019.